In situ survival of forest bryophytes in small-scale refugia after an intense forest fire
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2010
© 2010 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 21, Issue 6, pages 1099–1109, December 2010
How to Cite
Hylander, K. and Johnson, S. (2010), In situ survival of forest bryophytes in small-scale refugia after an intense forest fire. Journal of Vegetation Science, 21: 1099–1109. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2010.01220.x
Co-ordinating Editor: Bryan Foster.
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2010
- Received 22 March 2010;, Accepted 1 September 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!