Mason, N.W.H. (corresponding author, firstname.lastname@example.org), Carswell, F.E. (email@example.com), Richardson, S.J. (firstname.lastname@example.org), Burrows, L.E. (email@example.com): Landcare Research, PO Box 40, Lincoln 7640, New Zealand.
Leaf palatability and decomposability increase during a 200-year-old post-cultural woody succession in New Zealand
Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2010
© 2010 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 6–17, February 2011
How to Cite
Mason, N. W.H., Carswell, F. E., Richardson, S. J. and Burrows, L. E. (2011), Leaf palatability and decomposability increase during a 200-year-old post-cultural woody succession in New Zealand. Journal of Vegetation Science, 22: 6–17. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2010.01223.x
Co-ordinating Editor: Beverly Collins.
- Issue online: 12 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2010
- Received 21 March 2010;, Accepted 28 September 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!