Lengyel, A. (corresponding author, e-mail: email@example.com): Department of Plant Taxonomy and Ecology, Eötvös Loránd University, Pázmány Péter s. 1/C, H-1117 Budapest, Hungary. Chytrý, M. (firstname.lastname@example.org) & Tichý, L. (email@example.com): Department of Botany and Zoology, Masaryk University, Kotlářská 2, CZ-61137 Brno, Czech Republic.
Heterogeneity-constrained random resampling of phytosociological databases
Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2010
© 2010 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 175–183, February 2011
How to Cite
Lengyel, A., Chytrý, M. and Tichý, L. (2011), Heterogeneity-constrained random resampling of phytosociological databases. Journal of Vegetation Science, 22: 175–183. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2010.01225.x
Co-ordinating Editor: Valerio Pillar.
- Issue online: 12 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2010
- Received 12 October 2009;, Accepted 28 September 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!