Kulmala, L. (corresponding author, email@example.com), Pumpanen, J. (firstname.lastname@example.org) & Hari, P. (email@example.com): Department of Forest Sciences, P.O. Box 27, FI-00014, University of Helsinki, Helsinki, Finland. Vesala, T. (firstname.lastname@example.org): Department of Physics, P.O. Box 48, FI-00014, University of Helsinki, Helsinki, Finland.
Photosynthesis of ground vegetation in different aged pine forests: Effect of environmental factors predicted with a process-based model
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2010
© 2010 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 96–110, February 2011
How to Cite
Kulmala, L., Pumpanen, J., Hari, P. and Vesala, T. (2011), Photosynthesis of ground vegetation in different aged pine forests: Effect of environmental factors predicted with a process-based model. Journal of Vegetation Science, 22: 96–110. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2010.01228.x
Co-ordinating Editor: Beverly Collins
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2010
- Received 25 May 2010, Accepted 11 October 2010
Vol. 22, Issue 6, 1154, Article first published online: 9 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!