Co-ordinating Editor: Sara Cousins
Oceanographic anomalies and sea-level rise drive mangroves inland in the Pacific coast of Mexico
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2011
© 2011 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 143–151, February 2011
How to Cite
López-Medellín, X., Ezcurra, E., González-Abraham, C., Hak, J., Santiago, L. S. and Sickman, J. O. (2011), Oceanographic anomalies and sea-level rise drive mangroves inland in the Pacific coast of Mexico. Journal of Vegetation Science, 22: 143–151. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2010.01232.x
López-Medellín, X. (corresponding author, email@example.com): Centro de Investigaciones en Ecosistemas, Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México (CIECO-UNAM), Morelia, Michoacán 58190, Mexico Ezcurra, E. (firstname.lastname@example.org) & Santiago L.S. (email@example.com): Department of Botany and Plant Sciences, University of California, Riverside, CA 92521, USA González-Abraham, C. (firstname.lastname@example.org): San Diego Natural History Museum, San Diego, CA 92101, USA Hak, J. (email@example.com): NatureServe, Boulder, CO 80303, USA Sickman, J.O. (firstname.lastname@example.org): Department of Environmental Sciences, University of California, Riverside, CA 92521, USA
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2011
- Received 20 September 2010, Accepted 25 October 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!