Co-ordinating Editor: Sara Cousins
Oceanographic anomalies and sea-level rise drive mangroves inland in the Pacific coast of Mexico
Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2011
© 2011 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 143–151, February 2011
How to Cite
López-Medellín, X., Ezcurra, E., González-Abraham, C., Hak, J., Santiago, L. S. and Sickman, J. O. (2011), Oceanographic anomalies and sea-level rise drive mangroves inland in the Pacific coast of Mexico. Journal of Vegetation Science, 22: 143–151. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2010.01232.x
López-Medellín, X. (corresponding author, firstname.lastname@example.org): Centro de Investigaciones en Ecosistemas, Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México (CIECO-UNAM), Morelia, Michoacán 58190, Mexico Ezcurra, E. (email@example.com) & Santiago L.S. (firstname.lastname@example.org): Department of Botany and Plant Sciences, University of California, Riverside, CA 92521, USA González-Abraham, C. (email@example.com): San Diego Natural History Museum, San Diego, CA 92101, USA Hak, J. (firstname.lastname@example.org): NatureServe, Boulder, CO 80303, USA Sickman, J.O. (email@example.com): Department of Environmental Sciences, University of California, Riverside, CA 92521, USA
- Issue online: 12 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2011
- Received 20 September 2010, Accepted 25 October 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!