Raffaele, E. (correspondence author: firstname.lastname@example.org), Blackhall, M. (email@example.com) & Tercero-Bucardo, N. (firstname.lastname@example.org): Laboratorio Ecotono, Universidad Nacional del Comahue, INIBIOMA-CONICET, Quintral 1250, 8400 Bariloche, Argentina Veblen, T.T. (Thomas.Veblen@colorado.edu): Department of Geography, University of Colorado, Boulder, CO 80309-0260, USA
Synergistic influences of introduced herbivores and fire on vegetation change in northern Patagonia, Argentina
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2010
© 2010 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 59–71, February 2011
How to Cite
Raffaele, E., Veblen, T. T., Blackhall, M. and Tercero-Bucardo, N. (2011), Synergistic influences of introduced herbivores and fire on vegetation change in northern Patagonia, Argentina. Journal of Vegetation Science, 22: 59–71. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2010.01233.x
Co-ordinating Editor: Bryan Foster
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2010
- Received 5 July 2010, Accepted 2 November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!