Kirchner, K. (corresponding author, email@example.com) & Bruelheide, H. (firstname.lastname@example.org): Institute of Biology/Geobotany and Botanical Garden, Martin Luther University Halle Wittenberg, Am Kirchtor 1, 06108 Halle (Saale), Germany Kathke, S. (email@example.com): Naturstiftung David, Trommdorfstraße 5, 99084 Erfurt, Germany
The interaction of gap age and microsite for herb layer species in a near-natural spruce forest
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2011
© 2011 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 85–95, February 2011
How to Cite
Kirchner, K., Kathke, S. and Bruelheide, H. (2011), The interaction of gap age and microsite for herb layer species in a near-natural spruce forest. Journal of Vegetation Science, 22: 85–95. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2010.01234.x
Co-ordinating Editor: Christoph Leuschner
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2011
- Received 23 March 2010, Accepted 2 November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!