Schultz, N.L. (corresponding author, email@example.com) & Morgan, J.W. (J.Morgan@latrobe.edu.au): Department of Botany, La Trobe University, Bundoora, VIC 3086, Australia Lunt, I.D. (ILunt@csu.edu.au): Institute for Land, Water and Society, Charles Sturt University, PO Box 789 Albury, NSW 2640, Australia Schultz, N.L.: Current address: School of Environmental and Rural Sciences, University of New England, Armidale, NSW 2350, Australia
Effects of grazing exclusion on plant species richness and phytomass accumulation vary across a regional productivity gradient
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2010
© 2010 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 130–142, February 2011
How to Cite
Schultz, N. L., Morgan, J. W. and Lunt, I. D. (2011), Effects of grazing exclusion on plant species richness and phytomass accumulation vary across a regional productivity gradient. Journal of Vegetation Science, 22: 130–142. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2010.01235.x
Coordinating Editor: Bryan Foster
- Issue online: 12 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2010
- Received 7 January 2010, Accepted 26 October 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!