Elumeeva, T.G. (corresponding author, firstname.lastname@example.org): Department of Geobotany, Faculty of Biology, Moscow State Lomonosov University, 119991 Moscow, Russia Soudzilovskaia, N.A. (email@example.com) & Cornelissen, J.H.C. (Hans.Cornelissen@ecology.falw.vu.nl): Department of Systems Ecology, Institute of Ecological Science, Faculty of Earth and Life Sciences, VU University Amsterdam, De Boelelaan 1085, 1081 HV Amsterdam, The Netherlands During, H.J. (firstname.lastname@example.org): Department of Plant Ecology, Utrecht University, PO Box 800·84, 3508 TB Utrecht, The Netherlands
The importance of colony structure versus shoot morphology for the water balance of 22 subarctic bryophyte species
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2011
© 2011 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 152–164, February 2011
How to Cite
Elumeeva, T. G., Soudzilovskaia, N. A., During, H. J. and Cornelissen, J. H.C. (2011), The importance of colony structure versus shoot morphology for the water balance of 22 subarctic bryophyte species. Journal of Vegetation Science, 22: 152–164. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2010.01237.x
Co-ordinating Editor: Rune Halvorsen
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2011
- Received 29 April 2010, Accepted 2 November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!