Ohmann, J.L. (corresponding author, email@example.com): Pacific Northwest Research Station, USDA Forest Service, 3200 SW Jefferson Way, Corvallis, Oregon, 97331, USA Gregory, M.J. (firstname.lastname@example.org) & Roberts, H.M. (email@example.com): Department of Forest Ecosystems and Society, Oregon State University, Corvallis, Oregon, USA Henderson, E.B. (firstname.lastname@example.org): Institute of Natural Resources, Oregon State University, Portland, Oregon, USA
SPECIAL FEATURE: ECOINFORMATICS
Mapping gradients of community composition with nearest-neighbour imputation: extending plot data for landscape analysis
Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2011
Published 2011. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Journal of Vegetation Science
Special Issue: Special feature: Ecoinformatics and Global Change: Edited by Jürgen Dengler, Jörg Ewald, Ingolf Kühn & Robert K. Peet
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 660–676, August 2011
How to Cite
Ohmann, J. L., Gregory, M. J., Henderson, E. B. and Roberts, H. M. (2011), Mapping gradients of community composition with nearest-neighbour imputation: extending plot data for landscape analysis. Journal of Vegetation Science, 22: 660–676. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2010.01244.x
Co-ordinating Editor: Dr. Robert Peet
- Issue online: 6 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2011
- Received 18 June 2010, Accepted 20 November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!