Co-ordinating Editor: Jürgen Dengler
SPECIAL FEATURE: ECOINFORMATICS
Veg-X – an exchange standard for plot-based vegetation data
Article first published online: 6 JUL 2011
© 2010 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Special Issue: Special feature: Ecoinformatics and Global Change: Edited by Jürgen Dengler, Jörg Ewald, Ingolf Kühn & Robert K. Peet
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 598–609, August 2011
How to Cite
Wiser, S. K., Spencer, N., De Cáceres, M., Kleikamp, M., Boyle, B. and Peet, R. K. (2011), Veg-X – an exchange standard for plot-based vegetation data. Journal of Vegetation Science, 22: 598–609. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2010.01245.x
Wiser, S. (corresponding author, WiserS@landcareresearch.co.nz) & Spencer, N. (SpencerN@landcareresearch.co.nz): Landcare Research, PO Box 40, Lincoln 7640, New Zealand De Cáceres, M. (firstname.lastname@example.org): Biodiversity and Landscape Ecology Laboratory, Centre Tecnològic Forestal de Catalunya, Ctra antiga St Llorenç km 2, ES–25280, Solsona, Catalonia, Spain Kleikamp, M. (Martin.Kleikamp@web.de): Sieglindenweg 14, D–51469 Bergisch Gladbach, Germany Boyle, B. (email@example.com): Department of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology, The University of Arizona Herbarium, PO Box 210088, Tucson, Arizona 85721, USA Peet, R.K. (firstname.lastname@example.org): Department of Biology CB#3280, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC 27599-3280, USA
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JUL 2011
- Received 14 June 2010, Accepted 23 September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!