Co-ordinating Editor: Alessandro Chiarucci
Sampling procedures and species estimation: testing the effectiveness of herbarium data against vegetation sampling in an oceanic island
Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2011
© 2011 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 273–280, April 2011
How to Cite
Garcillán, P. P. and Ezcurra, E. (2011), Sampling procedures and species estimation: testing the effectiveness of herbarium data against vegetation sampling in an oceanic island. Journal of Vegetation Science, 22: 273–280. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2010.01247.x
Garcillán, P.P. (corresponding author, email@example.com): Centro de Investigaciones Biológicas del Noroeste (CIBNOR), Mar Bermejo 195, Col. Playa Palo de Sta. Rita, Apdo. Postal 128, La Paz, B.C.S., 23090, Mexico Ezcurra, E. (firstname.lastname@example.org): UC MEXUS, University of California Riverside, 900 University Ave., Riverside, CA 92521, USA
- Issue online: 2 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2011
- Received 17 November 2008, Accepted 23 November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!