Co-ordinating Editor: Jörg Ewald
SPECIAL FEATURE: ECOINFORMATICS
Landscape complexity and spatial scale influence the relationship between remotely sensed spectral diversity and survey-based plant species richness
Article first published online: 18 APR 2011
© 2011 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Special Issue: Special feature: Ecoinformatics and Global Change: Edited by Jürgen Dengler, Jörg Ewald, Ingolf Kühn & Robert K. Peet
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 688–698, August 2011
How to Cite
Rocchini, D., McGlinn, D., Ricotta, C., Neteler, M. and Wohlgemuth, T. (2011), Landscape complexity and spatial scale influence the relationship between remotely sensed spectral diversity and survey-based plant species richness. Journal of Vegetation Science, 22: 688–698. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2010.01250.x
Rocchini, D. (corresponding author, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org) & Neteler, M. (email@example.com): Fondazione Edmund Mach, Research and Innovation Centre, Department of Biodiversity and Molecular Ecology, GIS and Remote Sensing Unit, Via E. Mach 1, 38010 S. Michele all'Adige, TN, Italy McGlinn, D. (firstname.lastname@example.org): Department of Biology, The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, North Carolina 27599-3280, CB# 3280, Coker Hall Ricotta, C. (email@example.com): Dipartimento di Biologia Vegetale, Università‘La Sapienza’ di Roma, piazzale A. Moro 5, 00185 Rome, Italy Wohlgemuth, T. (firstname.lastname@example.org): WSL Swiss Federal Institute for Forest, Snow and Landscape Research, Zürcherstrasse 111, CH-8903 Birmensdorf, Switzerland
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2011
- Received 3 June 2010, Accepted 21 November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!