Co-ordinating Editor: David Ward
Factors influencing the seed source and sink functions of a floodplain nature reserve in the Netherlands
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2011
© 2011 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 445–456, June 2011
How to Cite
Soomers, H., Sarneel, J. M., Patberg, W., Verbeek, S. K., Verweij, P. A., Wassen, M. J. and van Diggelen, R. (2011), Factors influencing the seed source and sink functions of a floodplain nature reserve in the Netherlands. Journal of Vegetation Science, 22: 445–456. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2011.01261.x
Soomers, H. (corresponding author, H.Soomers@geo.uu.nl) & Wassen, M.J. (firstname.lastname@example.org): Department of Environmental Sciences, Faculty of Geosciences, Utrecht University, P.O. Box 80115, NL-3508 TC Utrecht, The Netherlands Sarneel, J.M. (email@example.com): Ecology and Biodiversity, Faculty of Science, P.O. Box 80084, NL-3508 TB Utrecht, The Netherlands Patberg, W. (firstname.lastname@example.org): Laboratory of Plant Physiology, University of Groningen, Kerklaan 30, NL-9751 NN Haren, The Netherlands Verbeek, S.K. (email@example.com): Water Board ‘Noorderzijlvest’, P.O. Box 18, NL-9700 AA Groningen, The Netherlands Verweij, P.A. (firstname.lastname@example.org): Group Science, Technology and Society, Faculty of Science, Utrecht University, P.O. box 80083 NL-3508 TB Utrecht, The Netherlands Van Diggelen, R. (email@example.com): Ecosystem Management Research Group, University of Antwerp, Universiteitsplein 1, B-2610 Wilrijk, Belgium and Faculty of Spatial Sciences, University of Groningen. P.O. Box 800, NL-9700 AV Groningen, The Netherlands.
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2011
- Received 17 June 2010, Accepted 6 January 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!