Co-ordinating Editor: Robert Peet
SPECIAL FEATURE: ECOINFORMATICS
Modelling effective thermal climate for mountain forests in the Bavarian Alps: Which is the best model?
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2011
© 2011 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Special Issue: Special feature: Ecoinformatics and Global Change: Edited by Jürgen Dengler, Jörg Ewald, Ingolf Kühn & Robert K. Peet
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 677–687, August 2011
How to Cite
Reger, B., Kölling, C. and Ewald, J. (2011), Modelling effective thermal climate for mountain forests in the Bavarian Alps: Which is the best model?. Journal of Vegetation Science, 22: 677–687. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2011.01270.x
Reger, B. (corresponding author, email@example.com) & Ewald, J. (firstname.lastname@example.org): Faculty of Forest Science and Forestry, University of Applied Sciences Weihenstephan-Triesdorf, Hans-Carl-von-Carlowitz-Platz 3, 85354 Freising, Germany Kölling, C. (email@example.com): Bavarian State Institute of Forestry, Hans-Carl-von-Carlowitz-Platz 1, 85354 Freising, Germany.
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2011
- Received 27 April 2010, Accepted 1 February 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!