Co-ordinating Editor: Meelis Partel
Functional traits relating arable weed communities to crop characteristics
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2011
© 2011 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 541–550, June 2011
How to Cite
Gunton, R. M., Petit, S. and Gaba, S. (2011), Functional traits relating arable weed communities to crop characteristics. Journal of Vegetation Science, 22: 541–550. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2011.01273.x
Gunton, R. M. (corresponding author, email@example.com); Petit, S. (firstname.lastname@example.org) & Gaba, S. (email@example.com): Biologie et Gestion des Adventices, INRA, UMR1210 Biologie et Gestion des Adventices, F-21000 Dijon, France. Current address: Richard M. Gunton, Institute of Integrative and Comparative Biology, University of Leeds, LS2 9JT, UK.
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2011
- Received 8 September 2010, Accepted 2 February 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!