Voss, N. (corresponding author, email@example.com); Eckstein, R.L. (firstname.lastname@example.org) & Simmering, D. (email@example.com): Institute of Landscape Ecology and Resource Management, Research Centre for BioSystems, Land Use and Nutrition (IFZ), Justus Liebig University Giessen, Heinrich-Buff-Ring 26-32, 35392 Gießen, Germany Durka, W. (firstname.lastname@example.org): Department of Community Ecology, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research – UFZ, Theodor-Lieser-Straße 4, 06120 Halle (Saale), Germany Peppler-Lisbach, C. (email@example.com): IBE, Landscape Ecology Group, Carl von Ossietzky University Oldenburg, PO Box 2503, 26111 Oldenburg, Germany.
SPECIAL FEATURE: ECOINFORMATICS
Vegetation databases as a tool to analyse factors affecting the range expansion of the forest understory herb Ceratocapnos claviculata
Article first published online: 7 APR 2011
© 2011 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Special Issue: Special feature: Ecoinformatics and Global Change: Edited by Jürgen Dengler, Jörg Ewald, Ingolf Kühn & Robert K. Peet
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 726–740, August 2011
How to Cite
Voss, N., Simmering, D., Peppler-Lisbach, C., Durka, W. and Eckstein, R. L. (2011), Vegetation databases as a tool to analyse factors affecting the range expansion of the forest understory herb Ceratocapnos claviculata. Journal of Vegetation Science, 22: 726–740. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2011.01284.x
Co-ordinating Editor: Jürgen Dengler
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2011
- Received 29 June 2010, Accepted 1 March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!