Co-ordinating Editor: Otto Wildi
Pollen–vegetation relationships along steep climatic gradients in western Amazonia
Article first published online: 19 APR 2011
© 2011 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 795–806, October 2011
How to Cite
Urrego, D. H., Silman, M. R., Correa-Metrio, A. and Bush, M. B. (2011), Pollen–vegetation relationships along steep climatic gradients in western Amazonia. Journal of Vegetation Science, 22: 795–806. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2011.01289.x
Urrego, D.H. (corresponding author, email@example.com); Correa-Metrio, A. (firstname.lastname@example.org) & Bush, M.B. (email@example.com): Department of Biological Sciences, Florida Institute of Technology, 150 West University Boulevard, Melbourne FL 32901, USA Silman, M.R. (firstname.lastname@example.org): Department of Biology, Wake Forest University, 1834 Wake Forest Rd., Winston-Salem NC 27106, USA.
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2011
- Received 10 October 2010, Accepted 16 February 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!