Co-ordinating Editor: Ingolf Kuehn
SPECIAL ISSUE: ECOINFORMATICS
Species distribution models as a tool for forest management planning under climate change: risk evaluation of Abies alba in Bavaria
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2011
© 2011 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Special Issue: Special feature: Ecoinformatics and Global Change: Edited by Jürgen Dengler, Jörg Ewald, Ingolf Kühn & Robert K. Peet
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 621–634, August 2011
How to Cite
Falk, W. and Mellert, K. H. (2011), Species distribution models as a tool for forest management planning under climate change: risk evaluation of Abies alba in Bavaria. Journal of Vegetation Science, 22: 621–634. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2011.01294.x
- Issue online: 6 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2011
- Received 11 June 2010, Accepted 12 March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!