Andersen, R. (corresponding author, firstname.lastname@example.org) & Poulin, M.: Groupe de recherche en écologie des tourbières (PERG) & Centre d'Études Nordiques (CEN), Université Laval, Sainte-Foy, Québec, Canada G1K 7P4 Poulin, M.; Laiho, R.; Laine, J.; Vasander, H. & Tuittila, E.-T.: Peatland Ecology Group, Department of Forest Sciences, P.O. Box 27, FIN-00014 University of Helsinki, Finland Borcard, D.: Département de sciences biologiques, Université de Montréal, Case postale 6128, succursale Centre-ville, Montréal, Québec, H3C 3J7 Andersen, R.: The James Hutton Institute, Craigiebuckler, Aberdeen, AB15 8QH, UK Laine, J. (email@example.com): Finnish Forest Research Institute, Parkano, Kaironiementie 15, FI-39700 Parkano, Finland
Environmental control and spatial structures in peatland vegetation
Article first published online: 18 APR 2011
© 2011 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 878–890, October 2011
How to Cite
Andersen, R., Poulin, M., Borcard, D., Laiho, R., Laine, J., Vasander, H. and Tuittila, E.-T. (2011), Environmental control and spatial structures in peatland vegetation. Journal of Vegetation Science, 22: 878–890. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2011.01295.x
Co-ordinating Editor: Rune Halvorsen
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2011
- Received 3 September 2010, Accepted 13 March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!