*These authors contributed equally to the paper.
A field test of the stress-gradient hypothesis along an aridity gradient
Article first published online: 18 MAY 2011
© 2011 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 818–827, October 2011
How to Cite
Armas, C., Rodríguez-Echeverría, S. and Pugnaire, F. I. (2011), A field test of the stress-gradient hypothesis along an aridity gradient. Journal of Vegetation Science, 22: 818–827. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2011.01301.x
Co-ordinating Editor: Martin Zobel
Armas, C. (corresponding author, email@example.com) & Pugnaire, F.I. (firstname.lastname@example.org): Estación Experimental de Zonas Áridas, Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Científicas, Carretera de Sacramento s/n, E-04120 La Cañada de San Urbano, Almería. Spain Rodríguez-Echeverría, S. (email@example.com): CFE - Centro de Ecologia Funcional, Departamento de Ciências da Vida, Faculdade de Ciências e Tecnologia, Universidade de Coimbra, Apartado 3046, 3001-401 Coimbra, Portugal.
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 18 MAY 2011
- Received 4 December 2010, Accepted 15 April 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!