Co-ordinating Editor: Suzanne Prober
Plant species richness responses to grazing protection and degradation history in a low productivity landscape
Article first published online: 9 JUN 2011
© 2011 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 997–1008, December 2011
How to Cite
Fensham, R.J., Silcock, J.L. and Dwyer, J.M. (2011), Plant species richness responses to grazing protection and degradation history in a low productivity landscape. Journal of Vegetation Science, 22: 997–1008. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2011.01305.x
Fensham, R.J. (corresponding author, email@example.com): Queensland Herbarium, Department of Environment and Resource Management, Mt Coot-tha Road, Toowong, Queensland 4066, Australia; Department of Biological Sciences, The Ecology Centre, University of Queensland, St Lucia, Queensland 4072, Australia Silcock, J.L. (firstname.lastname@example.org) & Dwyer, J.M. (email@example.com): Department of Biological Sciences, The Ecology Centre, University of Queensland, St Lucia, Queensland 4072, Australia.
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 9 JUN 2011
- Received 2 July 2010, Accepted 27 April 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!