Co-ordinating Editor: Rasmus Ejrnæs
Fire history and vegetation recovery in two raised bogs at the Baltic Sea
Article first published online: 9 JUN 2011
© 2011 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 1084–1093, December 2011
How to Cite
Sillasoo, Ü., Väliranta, M. and Tuittila, E.-S. (2011), Fire history and vegetation recovery in two raised bogs at the Baltic Sea. Journal of Vegetation Science, 22: 1084–1093. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2011.01307.x
Sillasoo, Ü. (corresponding author, firstname.lastname@example.org): Department of Landscape Ecology, Institute of Ecology at Tallinn University, Uus-Sadama 5, 10120 Tallinn, Estonia Väliranta, M. (email@example.com): Department of Environmental Sciences, Environmental Change Research Unit (ECRU), P.O.Box 65, 00014 University of Helsinki, Finland Tuittila, E.-S. (firstname.lastname@example.org): Peatland Ecology Group, Department of Forest Sciences, University of Helsinki, Finland.
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 9 JUN 2011
- Received 8 March 2010, Accepted 10 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!