Co-ordinating Editor: Rasmus Ejrnæs
Fire history and vegetation recovery in two raised bogs at the Baltic Sea
Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2011
© 2011 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 1084–1093, December 2011
How to Cite
Sillasoo, Ü., Väliranta, M. and Tuittila, E.-S. (2011), Fire history and vegetation recovery in two raised bogs at the Baltic Sea. Journal of Vegetation Science, 22: 1084–1093. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2011.01307.x
Sillasoo, Ü. (corresponding author, email@example.com): Department of Landscape Ecology, Institute of Ecology at Tallinn University, Uus-Sadama 5, 10120 Tallinn, Estonia Väliranta, M. (firstname.lastname@example.org): Department of Environmental Sciences, Environmental Change Research Unit (ECRU), P.O.Box 65, 00014 University of Helsinki, Finland Tuittila, E.-S. (email@example.com): Peatland Ecology Group, Department of Forest Sciences, University of Helsinki, Finland.
- Issue online: 5 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2011
- Received 8 March 2010, Accepted 10 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!