Co-ordinating Editor: Bryan Foster
Vegetation convergence during early succession on coal wastes: a 6-year permanent plot study
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2011
© 2011 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 1072–1083, December 2011
How to Cite
Alday, J. G., Marrs, R. H. and Martínez-Ruiz, C. (2011), Vegetation convergence during early succession on coal wastes: a 6-year permanent plot study. Journal of Vegetation Science, 22: 1072–1083. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2011.01308.x
Alday, J.G. (corresponding author, email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org) & Martínez-Ruiz, C. (email@example.com): Sustainable Forest Management Research Institute UVa-INIA, Área de Ecología, E.T.S. de Ingenierías Agrarias de Palencia, Universidad de Valladolid, Campus La Yutera, Avda. de Madrid 44, 34071 Palencia, Spain Marrs, R.H. (firstname.lastname@example.org): Applied Vegetation Dynamics Laboratory, School of Environmental Sciences, University of Liverpool, Liverpool L69 3GP, UK.
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2011
- Received 3 December 2010, Accepted 9 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!