Co-ordinating Editor: Bryan Foster
Vegetation convergence during early succession on coal wastes: a 6-year permanent plot study
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2011
© 2011 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 1072–1083, December 2011
How to Cite
Alday, J. G., Marrs, R. H. and Martínez-Ruiz, C. (2011), Vegetation convergence during early succession on coal wastes: a 6-year permanent plot study. Journal of Vegetation Science, 22: 1072–1083. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2011.01308.x
Alday, J.G. (corresponding author, email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org) & Martínez-Ruiz, C. (email@example.com): Sustainable Forest Management Research Institute UVa-INIA, Área de Ecología, E.T.S. de Ingenierías Agrarias de Palencia, Universidad de Valladolid, Campus La Yutera, Avda. de Madrid 44, 34071 Palencia, Spain Marrs, R.H. (firstname.lastname@example.org): Applied Vegetation Dynamics Laboratory, School of Environmental Sciences, University of Liverpool, Liverpool L69 3GP, UK.
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2011
- Received 3 December 2010, Accepted 9 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!