Co-ordinating Editor: Ingolf Kuehn
Scale-dependent determinants of plant species richness in a semi-arid fragmented agro-ecosystem
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2011
© 2011 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 983–996, December 2011
How to Cite
Giladi, I., Ziv, Y., May, F. and Jeltsch, F. (2011), Scale-dependent determinants of plant species richness in a semi-arid fragmented agro-ecosystem. Journal of Vegetation Science, 22: 983–996. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2011.01309.x
Giladi, I. (corresponding author, email@example.com) & Ziv, Y. (firstname.lastname@example.org): Department of Life Sciences, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Negev 84105, Israel May, F. (email@example.com) & Jeltsch, F. (firstname.lastname@example.org): Department of Plant Ecology and Nature Conservation, Institute of Biology and Biochemistry, University of Potsdam, Maulbeerallee 2, DE-14469 Potsdam, Germany.
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2011
- Nomenclature Feinbrun-Dothan & Danin (1991) Received 18 January 2011, Accepted 16 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!