Schleicher, J. (corresponding author, firstname.lastname@example.org); Meyer, K.M. (Katrin.Meyer@forst.uni-goettingen.de) & Wiegand, K. (email@example.com): Institute of Ecology, University of Jena, Dornburger Str. 159, D-07743 Jena, Germany Schurr, F.M. (firstname.lastname@example.org): Plant Ecology and Nature Conservation, Institute of Biochemistry and Biology, University of Potsdam, Maulbeerallee 2, D-14469 Potsdam, Germany Ward, D. (email@example.com): School of Biological and Conservation Sciences, University of KwaZulu-Natal, Scottsville 3209, South Africa Schleicher, J.: Current address: Department of Bioinformatics, University of Jena, Ernst-Abbe-Platz 2, D-07743 Jena, Germany Meyer, K.M. & Wiegand, K.: Current address: Ecosystem Modelling, Faculty of Forest Sciences and Forest Ecology, University of Göttingen, Büsgenweg 4, D-37077 Göttingen, Germany.
Disentangling facilitation and seed dispersal from environmental heterogeneity as mechanisms generating associations between savanna plants
Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2011
© 2011 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 1038–1048, December 2011
How to Cite
Schleicher, J., Meyer, K. M., Wiegand, K., Schurr, F. M. and Ward, D. (2011), Disentangling facilitation and seed dispersal from environmental heterogeneity as mechanisms generating associations between savanna plants. Journal of Vegetation Science, 22: 1038–1048. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2011.01310.x
Co-ordinating Editor: Beverly Collins
- Issue online: 5 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2011
- Received 22 April 2010, Accepted 12 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!