Cavard, X. (corresponding author, email@example.com) & Bergeron, Y. (firstname.lastname@example.org): NSERC-UQAT-UQAM Industrial Chair in Sustainable Forest Management, Université du Québec en Abitibi-Témiscamingue, 445 Boulevard de l'Université, Rouyn-Noranda, Québec, Canada J9X 4E5 Chen, H.Y.H. (email@example.com): Faculty of Forestry and the Forest Environment, Lakehead University, 955 Oliver Road, Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada P7B 5E1 Paré, D. (David.Pare@RNCan-NRCan.gc.ca): Natural Resources Canada, Canadian Forest Service, Laurentian Forestry Centre, 1055 Rue du P.E.P.S., P.O. Box 10380, Stn. Sainte-Foy, Québec, Québec, Canada G1V 4C7.
Effect of forest canopy composition on soil nutrients and dynamics of the understorey: mixed canopies serve neither vascular nor bryophyte strata
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2011
© 2011 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 1105–1119, December 2011
How to Cite
Cavard, X., Bergeron, Y., Chen, H. Y.H. and Paré, D. (2011), Effect of forest canopy composition on soil nutrients and dynamics of the understorey: mixed canopies serve neither vascular nor bryophyte strata. Journal of Vegetation Science, 22: 1105–1119. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2011.01311.x
Co-ordinating Editor: Andreas Prinzing
- Issue online: 5 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2011
- Nomenclature Marie-Victorin et al. (2002) Received 2 November 2010, Received 31 March 2010, Accepted 18 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!