Buckley, H.L. (Hannah.Buckley@lincoln.ac.nz): Department of Ecology, PO Box 84, Lincoln University, Canterbury, New Zealand.
Isolation affects tree-scale epiphytic lichen community structure on New Zealand mountain beech trees
Article first published online: 4 JUL 2011
© 2011 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 1062–1071, December 2011
How to Cite
Buckley, H. L. (2011), Isolation affects tree-scale epiphytic lichen community structure on New Zealand mountain beech trees. Journal of Vegetation Science, 22: 1062–1071. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2011.01315.x
Co-ordinating Editor: Sara Cousins
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 4 JUL 2011
- Received 10 February 2011, Accepted 30 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!