Co-ordinating Editor: Juli Pausas
Longleaf pine (Pinus palustris Mill.) fire scars reveal new details of a frequent fire regime
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2011
© 2011 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 1094–1104, December 2011
How to Cite
Stambaugh, M. C., Guyette, R. P. and Marschall, J. M. (2011), Longleaf pine (Pinus palustris Mill.) fire scars reveal new details of a frequent fire regime. Journal of Vegetation Science, 22: 1094–1104. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2011.01322.x
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2011
- Received 19 April 2010, Accepted 2 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!