Co-ordinating Editor: Martin Zobel
Plant functional traits along environmental gradients in seasonally dry and fire-prone ecosystem
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2011
© 2011 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 1009–1020, December 2011
How to Cite
Pekin, B. K., Wittkuhn, R. S., Boer, M. M., Macfarlane, C. and Grierson, P. F. (2011), Plant functional traits along environmental gradients in seasonally dry and fire-prone ecosystem. Journal of Vegetation Science, 22: 1009–1020. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2011.01323.x
Pekin, B.K. (corresponding author, firstname.lastname@example.org), School of Plant Biology, The University of Western Australia Current address: Department of Forestry and Natural Resources, Purdue University, 195 Marsteller Street, West Lafayette, IN 47907, USA Wittkuhn, R.S. (email@example.com), Science Division, Department of Environment & Conservation, Locked Bag 104, Bentley Delivery Centre 6983, WA, Australia Boer, M.M. (firstname.lastname@example.org), School of Plant Biology, The University of Western Australia, 35 Stirling Hwy, Crawley 6009, WA, Australia Macfarlane, C. (email@example.com), CSIRO Sustainable Ecosystems, Private Bag No.5, Wembley 6913, WA, Australia Grierson, P.F. (firstname.lastname@example.org), School of Plant Biology, The University of Western Australia, 35 Stirling Hwy, Crawley 6009, WA, Australia
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2011
- Received 19 November 2010, Accepted 8 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!