Co-ordinating Editor: Meelis Partel
Plant–ungulate interaction: goat gut passage effect on survival and germination of Mediterranean shrub seeds
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2011
© 2011 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 1031–1037, December 2011
How to Cite
Mancilla-Leytón, J.M., Fernández-Alés, R. and Vicente, A. M. (2011), Plant–ungulate interaction: goat gut passage effect on survival and germination of Mediterranean shrub seeds. Journal of Vegetation Science, 22: 1031–1037. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2011.01325.x
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2011
- Received 15 October 2010, Accepted 9 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!