Testing general predictions of the stress gradient hypothesis under high inter- and intra-specific nurse shrub variability along a climatic gradient
Version of Record online: 8 AUG 2011
© 2011 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 52–61, February 2012
How to Cite
Madrigal-González, J., García-Rodríguez, J. A., Alarcos-Izquierdo, G. (2012), Testing general predictions of the stress gradient hypothesis under high inter- and intra-specific nurse shrub variability along a climatic gradient. Journal of Vegetation Science, 23: 52–61. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2011.01327.x
- Issue online: 9 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 8 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!