Invasive non-native species attributes and invasion extent: examining the importance of grain size
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2011
© 2011 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 33–40, February 2012
How to Cite
Akasaka, M., Takada, M., Kitagawa, R., Igarashi, H. (2012), Invasive non-native species attributes and invasion extent: examining the importance of grain size. Journal of Vegetation Science, 23: 33–40. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2011.01332.x
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 APR 2011
- Environment Research and Technology Development. Grant Number: S9-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!