Seed rain dynamics reveals strong dispersal limitation, different reproductive strategies and responses to climate in a temperate forest in northeast China
Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2011
© 2011 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 271–279, April 2012
How to Cite
Li, B., Hao, Z., Bin, Y., Zhang, J., Wang, M. (2012), Seed rain dynamics reveals strong dispersal limitation, different reproductive strategies and responses to climate in a temperate forest in northeast China. Journal of Vegetation Science, 23: 271–279. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2011.01344.x
- Issue online: 14 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 2011
- Knowledge Innovation Program of the Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Numbers: KZCX2-EW-401, KSCX2-EW-Z-5
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 31061160188, 30870400, 40971286
- National Key Technologies R&D Program of China. Grant Number: 2008BAC39B02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!