Multi-stemming and mechanical traits ensure persistence of subalpine woody plants exposed to a disturbance gradient
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2011
© 2011 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 325–338, April 2012
How to Cite
Stokes, A., Mine, F.-X., Mao, Z., Brancheriau, L. (2012), Multi-stemming and mechanical traits ensure persistence of subalpine woody plants exposed to a disturbance gradient. Journal of Vegetation Science, 23: 325–338. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2011.01349.x
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!