Functional structure of an arid steppe plant community reveals similarities with Grime's C-S-R theory
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2011
© 2011 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 208–222, April 2012
How to Cite
Frenette-Dussault, C., Shipley, B., Léger, J.-F., Meziane, D., Hingrat, Y. (2012), Functional structure of an arid steppe plant community reveals similarities with Grime's C-S-R theory. Journal of Vegetation Science, 23: 208–222. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2011.01350.x
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAY 2011
- Emirates Center for Wildlife Propagation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!