Investigating diversity dependence of tropical forest litter decomposition: experiments and observations from Central Africa
Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2011
© 2011 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 223–235, April 2012
How to Cite
Peh, K. S.-H., Sonké, B., Taedoung, H., Séné, O., Lloyd, J., Lewis, S. L. (2012), Investigating diversity dependence of tropical forest litter decomposition: experiments and observations from Central Africa. Journal of Vegetation Science, 23: 223–235. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2011.01352.x
- Issue online: 14 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!