Fairy rings caused by a killer fungus foster plant diversity in species-rich grassland
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2011
© 2011 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 236–248, April 2012
How to Cite
Bonanomi, G., Mingo, A., Incerti, G., Mazzoleni, S., Allegrezza, M. (2012), Fairy rings caused by a killer fungus foster plant diversity in species-rich grassland. Journal of Vegetation Science, 23: 236–248. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2011.01353.x
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 20 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!