Species traits weakly involved in plant responses to landscape properties in Mediterranean grasslands
Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2011
© 2011 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 432–442, June 2012
How to Cite
Bagaria, G., Pino, J., Rodà, F., Guardiola, M. (2012), Species traits weakly involved in plant responses to landscape properties in Mediterranean grasslands. Journal of Vegetation Science, 23: 432–442. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2011.01363.x
- Issue online: 20 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2010
- Spanish Consolider-Ingenio 2010 programme
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!