Plant diversity is linked to nutrient limitation of dominant species in a world biodiversity hotspot
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
© 2012 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 745–754, August 2012
How to Cite
Pekin, B. K., Boer, M. M., Wittkuhn, R. S., Macfarlane, C., Grierson, P. F. (2012), Plant diversity is linked to nutrient limitation of dominant species in a world biodiversity hotspot. Journal of Vegetation Science, 23: 745–754. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2012.01386.x
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!