Water stress interacts with early arrival to influence interspecific and intraspecific priority competition: a test using a greenhouse study
Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2012
© 2012 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 647–656, August 2012
How to Cite
Moore, J. E., Franklin, S. B. (2012), Water stress interacts with early arrival to influence interspecific and intraspecific priority competition: a test using a greenhouse study. Journal of Vegetation Science, 23: 647–656. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2012.01388.x
- Issue online: 3 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!