Rain forest understorey ferns facilitate tree seedling survival under animal non-trophic stress
Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2012
© 2012 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages 847–857, October 2012
How to Cite
Song, G.-Z. M., Yates, D. J., Doley, D. (2012), Rain forest understorey ferns facilitate tree seedling survival under animal non-trophic stress. Journal of Vegetation Science, 23: 847–857. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2012.01398.x
- Issue online: 4 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2011
- Rainforest CRC, Australia
- Oppenheimer Memorial Trust (Johannesburg, South Africa)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!