Scale-dependent responses of species richness to experimental manipulation of productivity and disturbance in Californian coastal grasslands
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2012
© 2012 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages 906–918, October 2012
How to Cite
Sandel, B., Corbin, J. D. (2012), Scale-dependent responses of species richness to experimental manipulation of productivity and disturbance in Californian coastal grasslands. Journal of Vegetation Science, 23: 906–918. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2012.01406.x
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!