Distribution and richness of aquatic plants across Europe and Mediterranean countries: patterns, environmental driving factors and comparison with total plant richness
Version of Record online: 18 APR 2012
© 2012 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages 985–997, October 2012
How to Cite
Chappuis, E., Ballesteros, E., Gacia, E. (2012), Distribution and richness of aquatic plants across Europe and Mediterranean countries: patterns, environmental driving factors and comparison with total plant richness. Journal of Vegetation Science, 23: 985–997. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2012.01417.x
- Issue online: 4 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 APR 2011
- Spanish National Research Council
- Spanish Ministry of Education and Science
- GRACCIE project. Grant Number: CSD2007-00067
- Red de Parques Nacionales of the Spanish Ministry of the Environment. Grant Number: 118/2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!