Different types of sub-alpine grassland respond similarly to elevated nitrogen deposition in terms of productivity and sedge abundance
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2012
© 2012 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 23, Issue 6, pages 1024–1034, December 2012
How to Cite
Bassin, S., Schalajda, J., Vogel, A., Suter, M. (2012), Different types of sub-alpine grassland respond similarly to elevated nitrogen deposition in terms of productivity and sedge abundance. Journal of Vegetation Science, 23: 1024–1034. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2012.01422.x
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!