No evidence of a trade-off between drought and shade tolerance in seedlings of six coastal desert shrub species in north-central Chile
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2012
© 2012 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 23, Issue 6, pages 1051–1061, December 2012
How to Cite
Martínez-Tillería, K., Loayza, A. P., Sandquist, D. R., Squeo, F. A. (2012), No evidence of a trade-off between drought and shade tolerance in seedlings of six coastal desert shrub species in north-central Chile. Journal of Vegetation Science, 23: 1051–1061. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2012.01427.x
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2011
- FONDECYT. Grant Number: 1.071.012
- Compañía Minera del Pacífico (CMP)
- Chilean Millennium Initiative. Grant Number: ICM P02-051-F
- CONICYT. Grant Number: PFB-23
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!