The performance of Mediterranean subshrubs depends more on microsite than on regional climate conditions
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2012
© 2012 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 23, Issue 6, pages 1062–1070, December 2012
How to Cite
Gazol, A., Julio Camarero, J. (2012), The performance of Mediterranean subshrubs depends more on microsite than on regional climate conditions. Journal of Vegetation Science, 23: 1062–1070. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2012.01429.x
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 NOV 2011
- ERMOS programme. Grant Numbers: 14, CGL2008-04847-C02-01/BOS
- the Spanish Commission of Science and Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!