Species presence/absence sometimes represents a plant community as well as species abundances do, or better
Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2012
© 2012 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 23, Issue 6, pages 1013–1023, December 2012
How to Cite
Bastow Wilson, J. (2012), Species presence/absence sometimes represents a plant community as well as species abundances do, or better. Journal of Vegetation Science, 23: 1013–1023. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-1103.2012.01430.x
- Issue online: 7 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!